10 Helpful Eye Care Tips
The below mentioned eye care tips
helps you have an healthy and beautiful eyes free of eye wrinkles and
dark circles around the eyes.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables like carrots,
drumstick, spinach., papaya and mangoes. All these are rich in beta
carotene which helps to have healthy eyes.
- Take adequate rest. Rest will refresh the eyes and help
them work more efficiently.
- Exercise regularly to improve blood circulation. Only then
your eyes are sure to receive enough oxygen for good performance.
- Drink at least 12 glasses of water to avoid any kind of
puffiness in the eyes. Drinking lots of water helps to flush out waste
from the body.
- Do not rub your eyes for any reason but instead just
blink your eyelids. Blinking is a good massage and exercise to the eyes.
- Use a clean cotton ball dipped in milk to clean your
eyes. Milk is a good and safe natural cleanser.
- To induce a glow into your eyes insert 2 drops of
pure rose water using a dropper.
This also gives you an
special eye lift.
- Regularly apply oil mixed in
glycerin to your
eye lashes and eye brows to keep them dense and dark.
- Always use sunglasses during the peak day time to protect your eyes
from sunrays. Direct sunrays cause heavy damage to
- Place a slice of potato or cucumber on both
the eyes, after 10 minutes remove and wash the eyes. This helps to
avoid under eye wrinkles and dark
circles around the eyes.